20111003

Work Space

I'm late on this as well, but anyway, here's my blog assignment from last week: my (cluttered) work space. I took some before and after pictures because I thought it was kind of amusing and ridiculous of how my organizing skills are close to zero.



How it usually looks. This is why I work on my bed most of the times... and then fall asleep while I'm in the middle of working on my projects. It's a real nightmare.


Ohay, I was looking for this the other day... too bad I already got a new one made.



How it's supposed to look at least for now. Notice how I didn't show the floor again? ...Yeah.


Sometimes you could find me drawing in my closet because my desk is rarely available. This is my electronic piano that I'm drawing on by the way if you were wondering. I never use it anymore :/


I'm like this whenever I'm drawing on my bed. This picture is anatomically incorrect, but aahhh whatever. You get the pose.


Just because: my bookshelf. It seems like a lot of mangas, but I actually got rid of more than half of them over the years lol.


My reference books.


...And the rest of my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment