20111007

Takara Umeshu Redesign

LOL so I totally failed at the product choices because I didn't see Stan's post until after I bought them :/ At least the Takara Umeshu hadn't been done yet.





Some ideas I had in mind for my sake bottle product redesign:


Japanese calligraphy



For the label that'll be wrapping around the bottle. I haven't done Japanese calligraphy since.. what, elementary school? slfdkajfhjdflandIwasneverreallygoodatitinthefirstplacesldkfjaflk at least I have all the supplies already.

Kinchaku (drawstring bag)



Instead of a box, I'll most likely be using this.. er, making this. Too bad I don't have a sewing machine... so I'm gonna be stabbing myself with a needle for the next few weeks. If this doesn't work out, I'll be using a wooden box that'll have some kind of laser printing on the front.

Ume patterns




Some examples of ume patterns for the kinchaku bag.




Resources:


Spoonflower

What I'll be using to get my ume patterns printed from. Glad that Paige showed me this website a while ago!

Washi

I don't really know where I'm going to get a printable washi from yet, but if I can, I'd like to use this kind of paper for my label. If not, just.. uh, the normal kind of paper, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment