20111021

Revised Posters





So after receiving Stan's e-mail, I was a bit disappointed with my grades, so I went ahead and changed some stuff up:


1. Color combination - unsaturated them and added a third color, yellow. Simplified the wings for some of the birds because they looked too complex than others.

2. Day --> night sky. Added another layer of cloud behind the brightest one for more depth, drew in the constellation because the space looked a little empty, and changed the gradation in the sky from purplish red to blue in order to connect the colors more with the typeface. Also, took away the excess type decoration and bolded only the type name.

3. Changed the foot to a more unsaturated green and lowered the opacity, so that the type will pop out more compared to it.


I actually had 2 more versions of these with different color combinations, but I liked this one the most.


ALSO, I changed my blog design :)

I'm going to be using this blog background pattern for my Takara Plum bottle design as well (though that should've been the other way around since I designed it for the bottle, not my blog). The header image is to be swapped with something else later if I have time. I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment