20111022

Each week

(Can you tell that I'm trying not to lag behind on my assignments now? ;D)

I feel as though I must check in at/with




...but what I actually check in at/with (aside from Facebook, Youtube, and e-mail)



Mixi: Kind of like the Japanese Facebook. Mainly used to find out how my friends/family in Japan are doing.



NicoNico Video: Kind of like the Japanese Youtube. Enough said?



Pixiv: Kind of like the Japanese DeviantART, but with only the illustration category.



Tegaki: A drawing blog community. Here's the Japanese version


Just because I visit all these drawing communities doesn't necessarily mean that I submit my work that often though; lately, I've been just lurking around, stalking other people's pages because I haven't had the time to spend nearly as much time as I would want to for my illustrations. How lame. All I've been drawing are just sketches/doodles in my sketchbook that I do in Marta on the way to GSU/home.


Speaking of drawing:



PoseManiacs: A website that I REALLY SHOULD get back to--I don't know how much more I need to emphasize this to myself. It's been way too long since I last did the 30 second drawings on this site on a daily basis..

5 comments:

  1. You and me both about Pose Maniacs! :D Push them drawings skills to Super Saiyan level!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Tres

    You and your DB refs lol. So you use this website too! Aaah, we should have like a 30 second drawing session or something sometime xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, what can I say. :D I love to reference DBZ when it's appropriate. :D

    And yeah! We should definitely do a 30 second drawing session sometime...like place it on the big screen in 468, go at it, post and compare. :D That would be fun! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, that'd be SWEET if we could do that.. maybe Paige will let us do it if we ask her? I mean, she's in there during that lunch break (1:50-2:30). But I dunno. Just a thought :B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, couldn't hurt to ask. :D

    That or we can find another way to get the party going with Pose Maniacs. :D

    ReplyDelete