20120620

Some Storyboarding



Please excuse my terrible handwriting--or should I say, "I'm sorry for writing in Japanese"? I knew that I was going to be posting these on here, but I guess I was really sleepy and forgot about that or something when I first started working on this.. This is more like a self-memo. It probably doesn't make any sense to other people because it's so messy, but at least I can understand what's going on?

Here's some rough gifs:

corresponds to #8 on the storyboard

corresponds to #9 on the storyboard

Yes, I do have more animations done. No, I'm not going to make them as gifs because it takes too long to make them, and I'd rather spend that time making the actual animation on After Effects using the camera tool instead of the move tool on Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment