20120330

Imogen Heap Boxset

So I'm doing Imogen Heap for my boxset project.. this will contain three of her solo albums: iMegaphone, Speak for Yourself, and Ellipse. For the cover, I was thinking about creating some kind of type and pattern and integrating it together to form the whole piece--something similar to Marian Bantjes' works, particularly this one.

Photobucket

I've been wanting to make an ambigram for the longest time, so I took this opportunity to create my own. I still have to stuff to fix, but this is basically how it's going to look.


B/W version


Colored version


Experimenting with colors version 1


Experimenting with colors version 2

2 comments:

  1. so wait, when you turn it upside down it'll say heap imogen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I suppose so. Apparently, it's impossible to make an ambigram this long unless I separated it into two words.. but I guess I could try shaping it into a circle, so that it'll read as Imogen Heap?

      Delete